practicing sakuga practicing sakuga

Great work, keep going!

dreamhighanimation responds:

thanks alot ! and sure i will ! :)

Casual Friday Casual Friday

Thank you so much for this!! It was so hilarious! This is going to be on constant replay until development is over. If only you could see this big stupid grin on my face. Really thank you, I don't know what to say.

Paxilon responds:

Aahaah, your welcome, man-- it was my pleasure. My sick, twisted, likely to be censored pleasure. Your stuff is amazing and needs more tributes. I can only hope you'll get more art and recognition as your portfolio grows.

SirUndead sez: "Thanks a million, amigo. I expect this new development technique of yours to bring the game's progress to a grinding and terrible halt, and I couldn't be more proud."

Death Craft Anime Fight 2 Death Craft Anime Fight 2

You're improving so fast! Keep it up man this was great!

thanks man :)

Nightfall [Teaser] Nightfall [Teaser]

It's been such a joy watching you grow and develop as a musician, this is so beautiful.
Keep up the great work!

Capital of Soot, revisited Capital of Soot, revisited

This is absolutely beautiful, I'll be keeping a close eye on you from now on.

Keep it up!

Troisnyx responds:

Oh boy, thank you! ^_^ You've got no idea how this made my day... I was journalling through a slow news day under cold, dark and grey British weather (you can guess how that's going) and all of a sudden, WHAM, I see your comment and it puts a big smile on my face.

Voice Demo 2014 Voice Demo 2014

Wow so much variety
Definitely gonna put you to work after hearing all of these voices! Hope you're ready for it!

Gianni responds:

DO IT. RELEASE YOUR HESITATION AND PULL MY TRIGGER.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Daaaaamnn son!

duuuuuuuude thanks :)

Mara Mara

Great concept piece! I'm really digging the colored outlines

TheUnseriousguy responds:

me too, they make it pop more colourfuly :D

New Banner New Banner

There is some really great movement in this piece, I'm definitely digging this banner. Nice work man!

MrChambers responds: