practicing sakuga practicing sakuga

Great work, keep going!

dreamhighanimation responds:

thanks alot ! and sure i will ! :)

Casual Friday Casual Friday

Thank you so much for this!! It was so hilarious! This is going to be on constant replay until development is over. If only you could see this big stupid grin on my face. Really thank you, I don't know what to say.

Paxilon responds:

Aahaah, your welcome, man-- it was my pleasure. My sick, twisted, likely to be censored pleasure. Your stuff is amazing and needs more tributes. I can only hope you'll get more art and recognition as your portfolio grows.

SirUndead sez: "Thanks a million, amigo. I expect this new development technique of yours to bring the game's progress to a grinding and terrible halt, and I couldn't be more proud."

Death Craft Anime Fight 2 Death Craft Anime Fight 2

You're improving so fast! Keep it up man this was great!

TheUnseriousguy responds:

thanks man :)

Technical Dave-Art School Technical Dave-Art School

Perfect.

Death Craft Anime fight Death Craft Anime fight

Very well done!
I can see a lot of improvement in this. I'm happy to hear you looked into sakuga!

Can't wait to see what you got coming next.
Keep it up!

TheUnseriousguy responds:

well to be honest i never would have tried if you didnt do it in episode 3 of eden

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

Always so much to learn after watching your work!

I'll be studying this for awhile. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!

Guncross Episode 1 Guncross Episode 1

Really cool stuff! It's always refreshing to see someone doing something a little different. There was clearly a lot of love and passion that went into creating this. You took a lot of risk art and animation wise, and some of it worked out pretty well. Overall I'm interested to see where this or any of your future work is going.

Keep going!

nemesis tryout nemesis tryout

I always get chills when I hear that song play! Solid animation, Everything works very well. If I had to say one thing that could be improved is with the FX. The particles look great, but that flares in the animation could uses a little tweaking to really bring it all together.

Great job on this

Shards of Fate Shards of Fate

There is some really great stuff here! If you worked on some stronger poses for your keyframes this would shine a whole lot brighter. It's really admirable to see you tackling some very difficult scenes.

Great work, I hope to see more from you in the future!

Kofdizz responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

GIRL & IT Final Trailer 2 GIRL & IT Final Trailer 2

The atmosphere you managed to create in this is very impressive! I'm very interested in this project, can't wait to see it.