- Age / Gender:
- 25, Male
- Eden, swf.
- All Stats >
What's Cartoon Coffee?
- Community Stats
Level 12 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
So here's the deal...
I'm an artist and animator looking for a programmer to help me create a 2D action rogue-lite. I have over 12 years of animation experience and over 3 years of game art experience. I already have some art and animations made for the game as well as a functioning prototype. All I need is a passionate,knowledgeable, and self motivated programmer to help me take this thing to the finish line.
Here's a small list of things I'm looking for:
- Willingness to work under a rev share payment model.
- If you're a self starter with a passion for game programming.
- Knowledge of C# and experience in Unity.
- Knowledge or interest in Action games such as hack n' slash, beat em' up and fighting games.
- Knowledge and familiarity with git and how to set it up.
- If you're okay with working on a project that may take a year to complete.
*Knowledge of shaders, ai, and level design is a HUGE bonus
The game currently looks something like this.
If you're interested in the position please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading,
Latest Favorite Movies
Latest Favorite Art
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 162 (From 39 different games.)